Grilled Roasted Garlic Butter Tilapia
Good seafood that’s good for you.
Spice up your next meal with Roasted Garlic & Butter Grilled Tilapia fillets expertly seasoned with a classic blend of real herbs and spices. At just 100 calories per fillet and gluten free, these grilled tilapia fillets are easy to make, easy to taste, and impossible to pass up.
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from pouch before cooking.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Arrange seasoned side up on a metal baking pan.
- 3. Bake for 18-20 minutes*.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Microwave Oven: (1100 Watts)
- 1. Place fillets, seasoned side up, on a microwavable plate and cover loosely.
- 2. Microwave 1 fillet on HIGH for 3 to 4.5 minutes*, or 2 fillets for 5 to 7 minutes*.
- 3. Rotate plate during cooking. Caution: Plate may be hot.
- Important: Microwave wattages vary, times are approximate.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: 2
INGREDIENTS: Tilapia fillets, sauce.
Tilapia, sodium tripolyphosphate (to retain fish moisture).
Water, canola oil, corn starch, sea salt, dried roasted garlic, spices, butter (cream, salt), nonfat milk, whey, parsley, natural flavor.
CONTAINS: TILAPIA, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||2%|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Incl. Added Sugars 0g||0%|
|Vitamin D 11mcg||60%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|25mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623