Smart & Crunchy Fish Sticks
Good seafood that’s good for you.
Always crunchy, never fried. We cut out all the artificial stuff, then we cut our Smart & Crunchy Fish Sticks from 100% sustainably wild-caught fillets and bread them in a crunchy, golden panko coating. What you’re left with is a 100% delicious Fish Sticks. So quick and easy, our fish sticks make the perfect weeknight dinner and are totally kid friendly. With our Smart & Crunchy Fish Sticks you won’t feel guilty compromising health for convivence!
There’s nothing artificial in the wild, so there’s nothing artificial in our Natural Catch.
- No artificial ingredients
- No GMO ingredients
- No natural or artificial colors
- 100% sustainably wild-caught
- UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Spray metal baking pan with non-stick spray.
- 3. Arrange on metal baking pan.
- 4. Bake 24 - 26 minutes total.* Flip after 16 minutes.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165ºF OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
Servings Per Container: about 4
INGREDIENTS: Pollock fillets, breadcrumb coating.
Wheat flour, water, whole wheat flour, palm oil, yellow corn flour, sugar, sea salt, natural flavor, garlic powder, onion powder, yeast, salt, xanthan gum, whey, acacia gum.
CONTAINS: POLLOCK, WHEAT, MILK.
Please refer to the label on your actual package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Incl. 1 g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|110mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving|
Get the Freshest Catch
Sign up for our Crew Report newsletter to get the latest coupons, special savings and quick meal ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Serious about Sustainability
In the Alaska Pollock fishery, mid-water trawls are utilized, which include safety catches to allow any other wildlike that might be caught to escape.
The Gortons Story
We're proud to be headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., America's oldest seaport and a working waterfront since 1623